Feel at home in Eastwood Mall's Ultra 7 Cinema

I promised myself not to watch Harry Potter 6 again, but I didn't let a chance to slip away to watch it again and visit the talk of the town's Ultra 7 Cinema, located in Eastwood Mall in Eastwood City, Libis, Q.C. The Eastwood mall is the new mall in Eastwood City, and you'll see the new building right across the Mcdonalds branch.

The ultra magnificent Ultra 7 Cinema has this set up that differs it from other cinema. Read more my story below and see my movie experience.


It's my first time to watch a movie makes me feel at home and the 60 seater Ultra 7 Cinema just make me believe that I am at home. Its just weird because the twin fully reclining seats is so comfy and it relaxes my body and leg, I lay my back and place my feet up while watching Harry Potter. I just felt that I'm watching a DVD movie with a giant TV inside my home. The screen and sound quality of the theater is just perfect and the sound barrier wall really contain the audio inside the cinema house. This cinema is a perfect venue to watch action movies, musical, and movies with great soundtracks.

Theres a funny moment when I entered the cinema, a guard told me that he will guide me inside and a waitress will show me and guide me to my reserved seat. I wondered why is it that they have waitresses inside the cinema, then I realized that they have butlers who guide us inside and then take our orders of pop corns and drinks while we are seated, then it will be delivered it to us without standing and claiming it at the pop corn stand. The good thing in Ultra 7 Cinema is that the price of P350 for 2 person and P400 for 1 person is entitled to have an unlimited pop corns and drinks. They have 2 flavors of pop corns, cheese and barbeque, a friend told me that I should get the barbeque because it was the best seller and yummiest of them all. I ordered it and a few minutes the butler came and handed me the pop corn and Pepsi Max in can. And if you want to refill your food and drinks, all you have to do is raise your hand and a butler will approach you in your seat. Cool di ba? Feel like a king and queen for a day.

CORRECTIONS:
" I just got word from cinema that Ultra 7 Cinema is now 400 pesos regardless of the number of tickets you’re going to buy"


If you want to double your movie experience in terms for having a comfy chair, unlimited food and nice technical system of the cinema, then visit and try the Ultra-someness of Ultra 7 Cinema at Eastwood Mall.

This is the only cinema that I did an indian seat while watching the movie. My sister who was with me told me that she almost fell asleep hahahaha, because of the reclining chair, you can even lie down and watch the entire movie like you are in bed. I'm working on a writing project for the "Best Movie Theaters in the Philippines" and I just finally answered my question and will include Ultra 7 Cinema as part of my top list.

The Eastwood Ultra7 Cinema and Gold Cinema 5 and 6 are all located at the Eastwood Mall, Eastwood City, Quezon City. The new sleek multi-storey commercial complex is home to trendy and upscale shops, chef-driven fine dining restaurants, entertainment and leisure hubs, and world-class events. The Eastwood Mall is living proof how the Eastwood City commercial development had continuously grew and developed from the resto and shop rows of City Walk to this full mall development that is setting a whole new standard in the Philippine lifestyle landscape.

For ticket reservations, call 687-6963. For further inquiries, call the Eastwood Mall Concierge at 709-1893.


The 60 seater cinema


the lazy boy couch and my mess


that's me, enjoying the unlimited pop corn and drinks


the movie bloggers with Tinay Magtira of Eastwood City (middle)


The Ultra 7 Cinema sign at the entrance


going out of the theater


main entrance with colorful lights and butler service


Just watched Harry Potter 6 again


showing next month !! GI JOE : Rise of Cobra


The cinema lobby with couch, colorful lights, and movie promotion posters


The ticket booth