Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Around the World show in SM Aura this Easter Sunday April 20

IMG_6484
Me and my son saw this kiosk store in SM Aura, I inquired after I saw the sign that they offer free tickets to an upcoming Easter Sunday show of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in Samsung Hall, SM Aura.

You have to purchase 2 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD from this store and you will get two tickets for the show, OR for an accumulated receipt of PHP2000 worth of purchase in any SM Aura store, you can get two tickets too.


IMG_6485
The DVD is priced at PHP 299.

I want to purchase this, but I need to buy 4 DVDs in order for me to get tickets good for us three – mommy, daddy and baby Ashton.

But the DVD have only 3 kinds of titles. So if ever I’ll buy 4, I will have two same DVD title in one purchase. hmmmm..

IMG_6486

If you are looking for a nice Easter Sunday show for kids, I suggest you check out this promo.