Toy spotting in Makati–new summer toys for kids, Frozen, Minions and Transformers

IMG_6222
Toy hunting again in Makati!!! this is a good spot to hunt for good toy deals, if you are in Makati, there are around 8 toy stores to visit.

1 in SM Makati
2 in Glorietta
1 in Rustans
1 in Landmark
3 in Greenbelt 5

If ever I’m in that Makati mall belt, I always make sure I carry some cash and some walking power. Because you don’t know if there’s a good toy find in one of the stores.

My first visit is in Toy Town, then Toys R US and then in Toy Kingdom

IMG_6221
In Toy Town Gloriettta, I spotted this cool toy train, it’s a 2 in 1 train, the train converts to a different kind of train when you flip its body. And check out the price tag – PHP 30 only!

IMG_6223
At the back of the box you can see the train and its alternate mode, the toy train design is like from the Bandai Voov version.

IMG_6222
I’m glad that I keep on looking for a nice train for my son, all stocks available are the MRT, but then I was lucky to see a shinkansen train hidden behind the stack of toys hahhaha. Somebody might hide it from other buyers, but I ‘m lucky that I spotted it. I picked up this train and bought it at PHP30 only.

IMG_6224
My son is a big fan of Iron Man, he got the mask, costume and some weird gadgets, but I’m waiting for another drop of price for this Arc FX Wrist launcher. From PHP429….the price today is PHP200…I’m still waiting to go down till PHP100.

IMG_6225
I spotted this toys in a toys and collectible kiosk store at the hallway near Toy Town.
the Frozen toy figure set is priced at PHP 795. I think this is the only figure set available.

IMG_6226
In Toy Kingdom they have the Disney Infinity figure of Frozen, here’s Queen Elsa in SD form

IMG_6227
here’s princess Anna from Frozen
another set for your Frozen collection

IMG_6228
Suddenly, I saw some large stocks of Despicable Me 2 minions set.
here’s a funny Minions goggles for kids


IMG_6229
2 feet stuff doll Minions.. I’m sure kids and Minions lovers would love to have this for their collection.

IMG_6230
The minions scale is close to the scale in the animated movie.

IMG_6231
Spotted also are the King Starscream masterpiece collection – a set with crown and cape.

IMG_6233
And its summer time..here’s a cute plastic wagon for kids… priced at PHP200
I bought one for Ashton! during my childhood days, I dream to own one wagon flyer, the original wagon flyer is a bit expensive, but this plastic version will be good for people who are in for a low budget.