Spring roll, pad thai, and chicken sate at Jatujak SM MOA

DSC_0173

My wife taste buds is changing rapidly, because she went back in eating healthy food and a total hard core when it comes to diet and eating nutritious food. Whenever we go out and want to dine in a resto, she always request that we should go back eat in some Thai restos.

For the span of 2 months, this is our 3rd Thai resto that we visited.


DSC_0162

I have no memories if we dined in Jatujak already, but since it’s a Thai resto, we know that they serve the same food that we usually order in any Thai resto.



DSC_0163

DSC_0165

Wife Lace orders


DSC_0166

Lemon Grass Mint
PHP 70 bottomless

Thai Iced Tea
PHP 78

I’m not a lemon grass drink fan, but I got the right taste when they are matched with mint. I hate the lemon grass smoothie, but a refreshing drink like in Jatujak is big thirst quencher, thanks to those beach resorts that offers lemon grass drink as their welcome drink.


DSC_0170

Pho Pia Sod Fresh Spring Rolls
PHP 115


DSC_0181

Chicken Pad Thai
PHP 175

DSC_0182

Sate Chicken
PHP 175

I gave a thumbs down when my wife ordered a sate chicken here in Jatujak, I thought that the taste will be just like the regular or common sate, but the taste is quiet good.

I love their sate here in Jatujak.
galeng ha.


DSC_0169

DSC_0167

I think I should blog again the previous 2 Thai resto that we visited.

We’re going all Thai..all the way!